Ticket Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
The Ticket Ops team is about going above and beyond for Gametime customers by responding fast to orders that require attention and working together as a team to deliver the best experience for fans in live entertainment access. This role on the Ticket Ops team is about attention to detail, knowledge of the secondary ticketing industry, seller relationships, team collaboration, and strategy.
Gametime is looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, self-motivated, and hardworking Ticket Operations Associate to join our team. This is a full-time hourly role (45 hours per week) and candidates should expect to work weekends.
- Efficiently and proactively handling orders with sellers via phone and email
- Responsible for maintaining certain margins when purchasing tickets
- List tickets for sale on behalf of our customers
- Respond quickly to orders and communications requiring attention
- Provide above and beyond - WOW - GT experience by delivering tickets to customers in a timely manner
- Be a passionate product expert and be able to answer and take ownership of any and all questions that come your way
- Build loyalty among sellers to both fall in love and stay in love with Gametime
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- The flexibility of a professional athlete... when it comes to your availability to work that is. Our earliest shift starts at 7:00 AM PST and our latest shift goes until 9:00 PM PST.
- Confident and amazing speaking and writing skills
- You're attentive and a problem solver
- You can make quick decisions in stressful environments
- Literate in Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required
- Experience with ticketing as a customer (sports, concerts, etc)
- Knowledge of the sports industry (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, NCAA, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with iOS and Android products, platforms and devices
What We Can Offer
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter and cell phone subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- Company catered lunches
- Snacks, drinks, company outings