Fraud Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Gametime connects communities through frictionless and beautiful mobile applications. We believe communities get closer when people get off the couch and have fun at a live event. Backed by Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Evolution Media Partners, as well as team owners Jeff Mallett (Giants / Whitecaps / Derby FC), Vivek Ranadive (Kings), and David Blitzer (76ers / Devils) we've raised $33mm to date.
Built for iOS and Android, Gametime makes getting into an event as amazing as being there. Inside gametime.co/app we provide high-res panoramic photos from every section, curated listings as we decrease a universe of 5,000 options to the 50 best, with ultra fast two-tap checkout and no printing. With our mobile-only approach, we've reduced a 30-minute process to 30 seconds. After purchase, fans can text tickets to friends or sell (via patent-pending Snap & Sell technology) if they can’t make it. This experience has led to rapid, 300% annual growth. Gametime apps have been featured in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store!
This particular Fraud Ops Specialist opening has a unique Friday-Tuesday schedule, focused on weekend activity coverage.
- Review, analyze and make decisions on suspicious transactions
- Communicate with and screen customers based on security policies
- Analyze information and data through internal and external resources
- Process disputed charges per established procedures to avoid unwarranted losses
- Provide necessary documentation, details, and evidence in a timely manner to ensure all transactions and recoverable chargebacks are addressed
- Collaborate with your manager and other stakeholders to improve fraud prevention, reduce chargebacks and improve customer experience
- The schedule for this opening will be varied and include one weekend day
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years of previous fraud/risk analysis or operations experience prefered
- Strong communication skills
- Firm decision making ability
- Ability to prioritize on fly
- Organized and methodical thinker
- Quick learner and self-starter with a very strong attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible towards a unique schedue
New Gametimers join for the community of high-performers (known as the Gameteam). New employees also love the environment as we aspire to build the best place to work in SF ...
We offer market rate salary (even though we’re small) and real equity (meaning you come out way ahead). There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company! We offer a robust insurance package including a Kaiser HMO medical plan and Cigna for medical (OAP or HSA), dental, and vision plans (100% coverage for employees!). We also have monthly $75 cell phone reimbursement and $80 commuter benefit. We love going to games and we're right by AT&T Park so (if you're into it) you'll hit a bunch of them with us (and your friends via a $100 monthly credit). Go Giants!
In summary, we're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gameteam.