Fraud Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand.
We're backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
This particular Fraud Ops Specialist opening has a unique Friday-Tuesday schedule, focused on weekend activity coverage.
- Review, analyze and make decisions on suspicious transactions
- Communicate with and screen customers based on security policies
- Analyze information and data through internal and external resources
- Process disputed charges per established procedures to avoid unwarranted losses
- Provide necessary documentation, details, and evidence in a timely manner to ensure all transactions and recoverable chargebacks are addressed
- Collaborate with your manager and other stakeholders to improve fraud prevention, reduce chargebacks and improve customer experience
- The schedule for this opening will be varied and include one weekend day
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years of previous fraud/risk analysis or operations experience prefered
- Strong communication skills
- Firm decision making ability
- Ability to prioritize on fly
- Organized and methodical thinker
- Quick learner and self-starter with a very strong attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible towards a unique schedue
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)