San Francisco, CA
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are looking for an organized, data-driven, and curious team player to work cross-functionally across the data, product, marketing, finance, and operations teams. As a Data Analyst, you will assist the various functions throughout the company solve business-critical issues. You will provide insights which will impact major business decisions and own the maintenance of Gametime’s business intelligence reporting. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changes within the business and the industry.
Our ideal candidate
- Prior Data Analyst experience, ideally at a technology company
- Ability to identify, analyze, and provide recommendations to complex business decisions
- Strong collaborative skills
- Expert level SQL
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and experimentation, and capacity to drive conclusions from the analysis
- Ability to work across disparate data sources to obtain sensible results
- Ability to communicate vision with stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Degree in a STEM field highly preferred
What you'll do
- Provide insight into critical business decisions, working closely with the executive team to answer pressing issues
- Own the maintenance and improvement of Gametime’s business intelligence reporting infrastructure
- Leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Influence and build relationships with people across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
What we can offer
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings