Senior Product Manager, Vehicle Platform
Mountain View, CA /
Product – Product Management /
Who we are:
Founded in 2017, Gatik is the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics. We deliver goods safely and efficiently using medium duty trucks with a focus on short-haul, B2B logistics for Fortune 500 customers such as Walmart and Loblaw. Gatik enables our customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke operations, enhance service levels and product flow across multiple locations while reducing labor costs and meeting an unprecedented expectation for faster deliveries.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background and proven track record in developing, launching, and scaling products. In this role, you will lead the strategy and roadmap for our vehicle platform and any associated systems that we up-fit on the base vehicle.
This role will be onsite at least four days/week at our Mountain View office!
What you will do:
- Lead the strategy and sustainability roadmap for Gatik’s supported vehicle platforms for its autonomous trucking fleet
- Define requirements for our OEM Tier-1 partners and the hardware engineering teams across the vehicle platform and drive-by-wire
- Work closely with each engineering team to provide clarity on product definition and performance parameters
- Identify dependencies on hardware and infrastructure teams and ensure alignment
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully deploy all platforms
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering (preferred)
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in the automotive industry, ideally in engineering or product development
- Experience with functional safety and automotive requirements
- Experience owning a product end-to-end, from definition to launch
- Previous experience working with autonomous vehicles or robotics (preferred)
- Previous experience with Class 3-7 trucks (preferred)
More about Gatik:
With headquarters in Mountain View, CA and offices in Canada, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, Gatik is establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. Visit us at Gatik for more company information and Jobs @ Gatik for more open roles.
-America’s Best Startup Employers of 2022
-Gatik has been named as a 2023 FreightTech 25 winner!
-Gatik and Walmart Achieve Fully Driverless Deliveries in 2021
-50 List of Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies of 2021
-Gatik and Loblaw achieve First Fully Driverless Deployment in Canada in 2022
-Gatik CEO Gautam Narang was Named Among the Most Exceptional Entrepreneurs of 2022
-Co-founder and Chief Engineer, Apeksha Kumavat, Recognized on the Inc. 2022 Female Founders 100 List
Taking care of our team:
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values. Our culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect and agility.
We at Gatik strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that together we can do great things. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.