New York City / San Francisco / Remote /
Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle tested techniques from other industries to build financial models of crypto products. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
We’re looking for our first product hire. You will work with company leadership to define the product, prioritize features and set the development roadmap. Like at any quickly growing start-up, we’re looking for someone who can grow into a leadership role quickly, but is not afraid to get their hands dirty early on.
- Own product vision and development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Build the 1- and 3-year strategies and help prioritize the roadmap for our engineering team
- Work with your Design and Engineering counterparts to build & launch product features and new verticals
- While you’ll work with a product designer for final designs, you should feel comfortable making and iterating on wireframes
- Build relationships with stakeholders and teams to help influence and drive successful outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Good understanding of and instinct for visual design
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated passion or interest in cryptocurrency, financial markets, or decentralized finance
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you farmed $YAMs