Protocol Program Manager
Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle-tested techniques from other industries to emulate interactions in crypto networks. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
Our goal is to make building an agent-based simulation for blockchains and smart contracts as streamlined as possible. At the core of our infrastructure stack is a blazing fast C++ engine that allows us to simulate protocols, contracts, and network interactions millions of times faster than they run in reality.
You will be working as part of an experienced team that has developed simulation software for many other industries, including high-frequency trading, autonomous vehicles and ride-sharing, and the natural sciences.
The goal of a PPM is simple - to manage Gauntlet’s clients and maximize the value they get out of our platform.
- Partner internally with data scientists and engineers to drive projects such as protocol integrations into Gauntlet’s SDK.
- Provide day-to-day execution guidance and support to coordinate efforts and unblock teams.
- Translate external feedback into actionable insights. Develop an engagement strategy for the key protocol/community stakeholders.
- Communicate Gauntlet’s development progress and analysis regularly.
- Compile and report community feedback to Product and Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in program management, customer success, account/community management, or similar role.
- Experience organizing and communicating both technical and non-technical requirements.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- DeFi, crypto, or blockchain experience
- Meme skills