New York City / San Francisco / Remote /
Gauntlet’s mission is to drive adoption and understanding of the financial systems of the future. Gauntlet is the platform for off-chain intelligence that drives on-chain efficiency in Decentralized Finance (DeFi). We work with protocols to manage risk, improve capital efficiency, and manage incentive spend. We also publish cutting-edge research and aim to take a leading role in defining market risk standards across the industry.
Gauntlet is building infrastructure that allows us to simulate and stress-test blockchain protocols, contracts, and network interactions at scale over a wide range of market conditions. Our models ingest a wide range of on-chain and off-chain data, and are continuously calibrated to the current crypto market structure so that our recommendations are always up-to-date. These models and infrastructure power our platform that currently manages risk and optimizes incentives for over $40B in assets.
You will be working as part of an experienced team to develop industry-leading products and infrastructure that will enable DeFi to achieve greater efficiency and impact.
- Automate and scale simulation model deployment on cloud infrastructure
- Developing scalable ETL pipelines for analyzing public blockchain data and simulation results
- Design and implement a Python SDK that interfaces with the simulation engine
- Building static analysis tools and agent-based simulations for smart contracts
- Experience developing production quality software in Python, Rust, Go, C++, or other high-performance languages
- Experience building and scaling applications on public cloud infrastructure (Docker, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc..)
- Experience with distributed computation frameworks and related technologies such as Kubeflow, Spark, TensorFlow, Flink, etc.
- Smart contract development experience (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience with building machine learning infrastructure at scale
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation