Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
Cambridge, United Kingdom /
Customer Success /
What's the opportunity?
Many companies pay lip-service to “Customer Success”. At Gearset, we’re looking for experienced Customer Success and Account Managers to join a company where it’s a core part of our DNA.
If you join us you’ll get to work in a high-trust environment where you’re given the freedom and support to succeed without internal politics and endless red-tape. Our customer success team is class leading, and we’ll set you up to succeed with industry recognised training and a chance to build deep technical knowledge on Salesforce DevOps.
You’ll be working with some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands such as Sage, Accenture and Johnson&Johnson, helping them see long term success with Gearset. And you’ll enjoy excellent benefits as part of one of the top 3 tech companies to work for in the UK.
As a Customer Success Manager - Enterprise at Gearset you’ll:
- Own the commercial outcomes for your accounts, including managing customer renewals, ensuring high levels of retention and finding and closing growth opportunities
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers across the entire customer organisation to embed and expand the adoption of Gearset
- Proactively identify accounts at risk of churn, engage with them and get them back on track
- Take a consultative approach to identify customers’ pain points and driving them towards value
- Work closely with our sales and technical teams to support new customers during their initial implementation
- Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to refine and improve processes and being proactive in driving new projects and initiatives
What we're looking for:
- You have around 4+ years experience in a role that is focussed on customer success or account management, ideally for a technical SaaS company
- You are technically minded and have the desire to learn. You’re able to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
- You’re commercially astute, and drive value by being curious, consultative and asking the right questions
- You have a customer-centric approach, with a genuine desire to deliver the best for the end users
- You can build effective long-term relationships with customers at all levels in their organisation, from technical end user to senior management
Salary, benefits, and hours:
- Salary of between £60k - £80k, depending on experience
- This is a full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday; based from our Cambridge office, but with the opportunity of flexible home working
- Most of our customers are US based, so while you control your diary and work mostly UK hours, you'll be expected to make calls in the evening (up to 9pm) if that's when the customer is available
- Personal L&D budget of up to £1500 per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Bupa health care
- Life Insurance & Critical Illness cover
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch in the office
- Health and wellness benefits
Gearset is the leading DevOps solutions for the millions of people developing on Salesforce, the world's biggest CRM. We've the fast paced exciting environment of a start-up, with the success, stability, and ambition of a scale up.
In a few short years, we’ve rocketed from a 7 person start-up to over 200 people, and have become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world’s biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce themselves. In the last 18 months we’ve opened offices in Belfast and Chicago, alongside our Cambridge (UK) HQ.
We’re proud of what we’ve built and how we’ve built it. We work as a team, where attributes of trust, openness and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us improving to deliver the best solution for our customers.
Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.8/5, and customer G2 scores of 4.7/5, we recently gained $55 million in funding, and received three awards from Best Companies UK in 2022. This includes Top 5 Best Company to work for in the East of England, UK Top 5 Best Mid-sized Company and Top 5 Best Technology Company to work for in the whole of the UK. We also won a special award for Learning & Development that reflects our ongoing commitment to the personal goals and ambitions of our employees.