San Leandro, CA
At Geltor we design award-winning ingredients for the world's biggest consumer product companies. Geltor is looking for a SALES COORDINATOR to join our sales team in San Leandro, CA.
In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of Geltor’s customers, markets, technology and competition. The sales team will count on you to coordinate the development and management of messaging, materials and events that elevate the customer experience and advance the team’s goals. It’s a unique opportunity to be an early member of the sales team at a leader in the fast-growing biodesign industry. Geltor’s sustainable ingredient technologies powered millions of consumer products in 2019, and you’ll play a key role in scaling our positive impact globally.
- Provide timely responses to purchase orders, information and technical requests from customers in support of Geltor’s sales team
- Conduct Research, compile data, and prepare proposals for consideration and presentation
- Assist Director of Sales with annual customer business reviews
- Plan and coordinate on-site and off-site visits with key customers; assist in preparation agenda and material preps
- Drive the timely completion and delivery of customer-specific on-boarding documentation including product, technology, manufacturing, quality, safety, regulatory, and certifications
- Support internal sales team and external vendors with coordination of events and trade shows including setting up meetings, coordinating sales/marketing materials production like brochures, coordinating samples and other raw materials needed for these events and booths
- Support the development and deployment of elegant and accurate Business Development, Sales, and Marketing materials, and continuously improve them
- Represent Geltor at events and ensure that our quality standards are met and maintained
- Lead by example, champion Geltor, and uphold company values
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related degree; STEM background a plus
- At least 2 years in sales or marketing coordination, CPG industry experience a plus
- Customer-centric mindset with a drive to understand our customer and help them be successful
- Proactive self-starter with strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to discuss complex technical concepts with a variety of audiences
- A positive, open, and intellectually curious team player who embraces the challenges and excitement of an entrepreneurial business
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to Geltor’s mission
- Able to travel internationally and domestically approximately 10% of time
Geltor designs high-performance, sustainable ingredients for consumer product companies by combining computation, biology and materials science. Our first products are collagen proteins optimized for cosmetics and personal care applications and produced through a proprietary animal-free fermentation process. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Geltor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.