Talent Acquisition Lead (AI/Tech)
Burlingame, CA /
We started Genesis Therapeutics in 2019 with origins in field-leading AI + biophysics research. Since then, we’ve dramatically accelerated innovation in Machine Learning and molecular simulation technologies for drug discovery, with the goal of providing new treatments for patients with severe diseases.
We are a mission-driven group of researchers, engineers, and drug developers. We believe close-knit, interdisciplinary collaboration is crucial for inventing important new technology and rapidly advancing optimal therapies.
With recent funding and a rapidly growing team, Genesis Therapeutics is seeking a talent acquisition lead to develop and scale our talent management processes and recruitment efforts. In this position, you will play a critical role in both strategic and tactical day-to-day TA operations, establishing our TA strategies, building processes, and supporting our founding team with their technical and operational recruitment needs.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first recruiter on the People team at Genesis and play a vital role in scaling our organization
- Implement and scale end-to-end recruitment processes for all roles — from entry level engineers though senior leadership roles
- Lead full-cycle recruiting across all departments for both technical and non-technical roles
- Work closely with our management team to determine recruiting strategy for the company and execute on hiring goals.
- Define, develop, and implement strategic recruiting initiatives including interview training, employment branding, hiring assessments, etc.
- Constantly evaluate external trends and tools and identify opportunities to promote creative and out-of-the-box recruiting strategies.
- Use data to help understand your candidate funnel and drive your decisions.
- Drive TA activities, including ensuring our applicant tracking system (Lever) data is kept up-to-date with accurate candidate notes and pipeline information
What you bring:
- AI/Tech Recruiting experience a must
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition, preferably within a fast growing startup or tech company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Exhibit strong instincts and a deep understanding of the recruiting process.
- Designed, built and rolled out recruiting processes and are excited about scaling.
- Be data-driven and digitally savvy, with a deep understanding of recruitment metrics.
- The emotional intelligence to close candidates with the right balance of consideration, transparency, and drive
- An interest in establishing equitable recruiting processes and a desire to go the extra mile to recruit non-traditional candidates
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced scaling environment.
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive salary & equity
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage (Genesis pays 100% of premiums for employees)
- Free lunches (and dinner if needed) in the office, along with fully stacked kitchen with snacks
- Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
- Hybrid / flexible schedule: In our Burlingame office, we generally come in 2 to 5 days a week, and we are generally flexible.
- Open, flexible PTO
- 401K Plan