Product & Design /
Genesis exists to catalyze the adoption of decentralized technology and networked media. We believe that crypto introduces a new way for people anywhere in the world to coordinate and create together, unlocking a path for the next era of internet culture to emerge. Our mission is to build an interface layer to the decentralized web. To that end, our first product is a new vision for a self-custody wallet.
Our team is composed of prolific engineers, designers, and artists who have made their mark at influential organizations like Apple, Snap, and Acne Studios.
We are remote-first and meet regularly as a team for in-person collaboration, usually in LA or NYC. We operate in Eastern Time and hire anywhere in the world.
You’re a relentlessly curious full-stack designer.
You've spent time across the entire design process, but your true talent lies in crafting elegant digital interfaces. You're obsessed with the details and believe that building beautiful software is important. You're motivated by solving real problems for real people and have experience working with talented teams to create compelling digital experiences.
You're excited by the blossoming experiments in web3 and see that there is still so much potential to be realized. You're motivated to design the culture-defining products and media that will shape the future.
As an early designer at Genesis, you recognize the foundational impact you'll have on our product and culture, as well as the broader technology and media ecosystem.
What You'll Do
• Own the end-to-end design process
• Research the needs and behaviors of our target audience
• Build wireframes and prototypes to test your ideas with users
• Work closely with engineering to build pixel-perfect, logically sound solutions
• Partner with marketing to deliver a clear and compelling product story to our users
• Leverage and contribute to our design system
• Competitive salary and generous equity
• 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Home office stipend
• Health and fitness stipend
• Flexible time-off policy
1. Intro call (30 mins): chat with Sean about your experience, examples of your work and work that you admire, and ask any initial questions about the role
2. Portfolio review (60 mins): walk Sean and Samy through your design portfolio, explaining what you did and how you worked through the decisions that you made
3. Offer extended: if there’s a mutual fit, Sean will deliver an offer with an onboarding plan for the first 30-60-90 days and chat through any questions that you have
We’re committed to building an exceptional organization, with people who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Even if you don’t check all the criteria above, we welcome your application.