Marketing Graphic Designer
Los Angeles, CA /
Why build in the web 2 world when you can be part of the future?
Developed by Monarch Gaming, Genopets is a Free-to-Play, Move-to-Earn mobile NFT game built on Solana †.
At Genopets, we make it fun to live an active lifestyle by merging the nurture and evolution of Tamagotchi, with the training and battling of Pokémon and the fitness and social incentives of Strava. Along the way, players earn crypto for staying active in their daily lives.
With over $8.3M raised in our seed round led by premiere gaming and crypto venture capital firms Konvoy Ventures and Pantera Capital, the Genoverse has grown to a community of over 200k people in just the last 6 months. We’re looking for talented dreamers and builders to help us develop and scale our fantastic game, community, and world.
Learn more about our game here. Keep scrolling to learn more about the role.
† If you understand all the concepts in this statement, seriously consider joining the team. If you don’t, but you’re intrigued, don’t worry—we can teach you.
As a Marketing Graphic Designer on the Genopets team, you will play an integral role in bringing our product story to life through creative campaigns across all our customer channels. From tweets, to IG stories, emails, and one day billboards, plushies, and tv commercials, you will have the opportunity to become the visual voice of our brand. You have a creative background, the ability to see how a story can be told across various channels, and can translate product strategy into exceptional design experiences across email, in-app, social, and web. The ideal candidate will have refined, bold aesthetic taste, a self-starter mentality, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a high standard and enthusiasm to do great work no matter where it lives.
What You'll Do
- Create static and animated assets for multiple channels across digital and print, including email, in-app, web, social media, and direct mail.
- Translate product marketing strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels that convert audiences into players
- Develop asset templates and design standards to enhance our product marketing content across multiple platforms
- Contribute creative ideas on how to refresh visual styles and graphic standards across channels
- Establish and maintain a press and partnership image library from several sources including banner templates and approved imagery to scale marketing asset creation to third parties
What You'll Need
- 5+ years related work experience in marketing/advertising creative field
- Mastery of AfterEffects
- Mastery of Photoshop
- Proficiency with Figma
- Proficiency with 3D modeling a big plus
- Interest in pushing our visual design language forward
- Desire to bring with fresh, inventive ideas that communicate our product
- A unique creative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of product marketing and general marketing strategies
- Familiarity with both new and traditional marketing channels and media
- Experience partnering with copywriters and teams of designers, engineers, program managers, and product marketers
- A curious and entrepreneurial spirit
What We Promise
- Competitive compensation & superb benefits
- Exciting and fun environment committed to creating truly unique, mission-led products
- Opportunities to build, shape & grow an exciting business in a hyper-innovative space
- Emphasis on mentorship and professional development, plus a ton of growth potential
- Flexible vacation allowance
- A team that understands that your success is our success!