Digital Marketing Intern (SEO & Cloud Marketing)
Vancouver, BC /
The Opportunity: Vancouver, BC
Full Time: 40hr/week, no remote option
Contract length: 4 months
Expected start date: May 9th 2023
Salary: $21.63 - $24.04 per hour
GeoComply is a hyper-growth female-led Canadian tech unicorn that uses powerful and innovative location detection technology to help prevent digital fraud. To put it in simpler terms, we help our customers know exactly where their users are.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will use your knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Cloud Marketing Automation, and Salesforce to strategize, launch and monitor Cloud Marketing campaigns. If you have a marketing background and a passion for digital marketing beyond social media, this position is the perfect place to launch your career.
Our team of digital marketing experts will support and mentor you to level up your skills and help you become a proven digital marketing professional.
- Self Starter: There’s no MBA in Digital Marketing, so our ideal candidate is self-taught and has some digital marketing certification such as Google Ads/Analytics, Salesforce Cloud Marketing, Pardot Salesforce, or has other proven experience or boot camps under their belt
- Communicative: Whether written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected
- Technical Aptitude: You operate at the intersection of communication and technology. You may know some SQL or HTML, and pick up new applications and programs quickly
- Detail-oriented: You have a keen eye for the little things, and you’re comfortable working with granular details
- Proficient: You have knowledge of or experience with Search Engine Optimization, CRM’s such as Salesforce, familiarity with AWS, SQL. HTML or other languages are a plus
- Launching digital marketing campaigns, running digital marketing pillars and reporting data
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends to develop marketing collateral
- Implementing SEO improvements through an online visibility management platform
- Assisting in MarTech by managing our CRM database and segment G2 buyer intent data
- Researching to optimize online communication and marketing efforts
- Creating meaningful marketing through automation using multi-touch email/drip campaigns
- Supporting AWS-GC joint marketing initiatives and working on AWS sponsorship/co-branding opportunities
To check out our amazing benefits and learn more about the internship program, please visit: https://www.geocomply.com/careers/internship/
Not sure if you qualify for this role? We encourage you to apply anyways. At GeoComply, Passion, Hunger and Drive, (aka PhD) count for more than relevant experience or specific skills.
Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
EMPOWER your future with GeoComply. Apply Today!