The Hague - NL /
Business – Operations /
GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
Don't see a position that screams your name? Send us your CV (send your cover letter only if you feel that you have a badly written CV that doesn't capture a snapshot of your professional life adequately) and we'll contact you if something suitable opens up.
Pro Tip: Since this is an open application, make sure your CV tells us exactly what it is that you do right from the start. This helps ensure your profile isn't lost amongst the crowd.
Pro Tip 2: Anything over 3 pages is not a CV, it's a booklet.
- We are a non-traditional office. We'd like our future colleagues to have a similar mindset - not tied down by the rigidities of rules and hierarchies.
- Out of the box thinking (however you define it).
- A sense of humour is a must!
- Great at what you do (unless it's illegal, in which case don't do that!)
- Passionate about your work.
- Ownership. We don't micromanage, and we expect you to tell us how you can do what you need to do.
- Open-minded, with a love for knowledge sharing and able to work well with teams.
- An unwavering love for bread and rain if you'd like to be considered for a job in the Netherlands
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!