The Hague - NL /
Data – Engineering /
GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Data Organization to help perform exploratory data analysis, shape data releases, produce business analysis and reporting into Tableau dashboards, and work with Data Quality Assurance Engineers to assure the best data quality deliverables.
You will work alongside other Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Quality Assurance Engineers on the collection, structuring and analysis of data sources and datamarts that will help advance our product analysis and data quality.
The impact you will have
- Identify, analyze and curate existing data sources to support the Product team to make informed decisions
- Review and analyze based on technical labels to provide in-depth reporting into Tableau dashboards
- Perform data wrangling and transformation in SQL on both Redshift and PostgreSQL + PostGIS
- Participate in data management and governance with the data team to create SOPs for ingestion and datamart creation
- Derive insights from user engagement and product analytics in order to streamline operations in our strive to become a data-driven organization
What we're looking for
- 3 or more years of Data Analysis experience
- Deep hands-on knowledge of SQL
- Basic experience working with Online Analytical Processing databases (Redshift, BigQuery etc.)
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlik etc.)
- Ability to distill non-technical stakeholder requirements to create user-centric, consumable data analysis and reports
- Basic knowledge of data ETL and processing techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Experience with geospatial querying with tools like PostGIS or QGIS
- Experience in real-estate domain
- Experience with Python (3.5 and later)
What we're offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!