Senior HR Generalist
The Hague - NL /
People & Culture – People Operations /
GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As GeoPhy's Senior HR Generalist you will advise on, design and implement solutions to improve our employee experience. From On-boarding to Off-boarding, throughout the entire employee lifecycle, you will support our growing, international team of 65 people.
You will work in close partnership with the Head of People & Culture, the People & Culture team, senior management, and our peers at Walker & Dunlop.
In this role you will ensure People processes are efficient and aligned with our business strategy, and that GeoPhytes across the globe get the support they need on all People-related topics.
Our current People & Culture team is 4 FTE, distributed across People Operations, Talent Acquisition, and management. In this role you will stand in for the Head of People & Culture from January to April 2023, to cover for maternity leave.
GeoPhy was acquired by Walker & Dunlop in February of this year, so HR responsibilities and capabilities are shared between the teams of GeoPhy and Walker & Dunlop. However, GeoPhy continues to drive initiatives, projects and programs specifically geared towards GeoPhytes.
The impact you will have
- Developing People and Culture policy, processes and programs. You will:
- Work closely with the Head of People and Culture to help enhance our People programs and processes. In particular help design and implement a comprehensive L&D program, and support the end-of-year performance cycle with Walker & Dunlop
- Provide guidance and mentoring to our People Ops Associate to ensure the team functions well together
- Build positive relationships with our leadership and managers to assist in the implementation of HR plans and programs aligned with GeoPhy's overall business goals
- Ensuring all HR related administration is handled efficiently for multiple countries within Europe. You will:
- Be a first point of contact for management and GeoPhytes, and support them with employee relations issues in an objective manner, if needed
- Handle People admin and changes without error and in a timely manner, together with our People Ops Associate, including work visa approvals, relocation planning etc
- Assure data accuracy in our People Tools and prepare monthly and quarterly reporting on our KPIs
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in a strategic Human Resources / PeopleOps role
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with and understanding how of to build and maintain engagement
- Proven track record of working in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of Dutch employment legislation
- Strong sense of self awareness combined with a customer focus driven attitude
- Strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- English and Dutch language skills
Bonus points for
- Experience with OKRs or goal cycles
- Experience of supporting multiple countries at the same time
- Experience with managing L&D and performance programs
What we're offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!