Product Manager, Support Services and Digital Customer Experience
Las Vegas, NV, USA /
Support – Digital Customer Experience /
Permanent - Full Time
Who we are:
Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Product Manager, Support Services and Digital Customer Experience who will be able to contribute to the Digital Customer Experience team. If you love technology, are passionate about solving technical problems and are keen to join an industry leader — we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
The Product Manager, Support Services and Digital Customer Experience key area of responsibility lies in having a deep understanding of Support Services and Digital Support product roadmap and validating scalable solutions that meet those needs. This position will collaborate with a multitude of departments as well as end users to gain a deep understanding of customer experience; identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction, NPS, and lower customer effort.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the Support Services and Digital Support product roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Define requirements in support of the key transactional functions/areas supported by this position:
- Support Services subscription
- Omni-channel support with seamless channel switching
- Ticket management
- Knowledge Base
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powered Digital Interactions
- Customer Journey with Digital Interactions
- Chatbot and human agent orchestration
- Geotab Community
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience; identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction, NPS, and lower customer effort.
- Accountable for growth metrics, working with the support of a cross-functional team.
- Support internal support and sales teams in capturing insights from existing customers.
- Perform discovery interviews to identify and validate their ideas and concerns.
- Perform Market Research to identify market opportunities and drive Support-related products and project’s vision and strategy.
- Ensure that feedback loops and requests are seamlessly integrated into product planning and development processes (e.g. unblock trending sales objections, adapt to a new market segment, disrupt with a new lower priced offering, pivot the solution to a better fit).
- Collect, organise, prioritize feature requests and improvements for the overall internal support tools from all tiers of support.
- Collaboratively define and drive reporting and monitoring mechanisms against set growth goals and metrics.
- Balance short-term investments to support sales targets with long-term strategic investments.
- Recommend investment decisions across all business model aspects, not only the product, based on analyzed results from quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Coordinate feature epic prioritization with technical debt and quality-stability investments.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 3-5 years experience in technical product management.
- 2+ years experience in Web and/or mobile platform/product experience with emphasis on online communities and support portals.
- Experience delivering Customer Experience or Customer Engagement solutions highly valued.
- Experience in a SaaS environment (such as Salesforce) is highly valued.
- Strong team player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization with an in-depth knowledge of Agile methodology highly valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve to well-judged decisions.
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
- A good eye for user experience design and ability to empathize with users.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion.
- Hands-on experience with standard methodologies in digital marketing.
- Ability to stitch together disparate insights to uncover common patterns.
- Experience in varied usability, qualitative and quantitative testing (e.g. survey tools, multivariate testing tools).
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Post-secondary Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Post-Secondary Degree specialization in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field highly valued.
- Professional certification in Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) highly valued.
Why job seekers choose Geotab:
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Full medical benefits & 4% 401k company matching RSP (full-time employees only)
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.