Sr. Manager, Sales & Fleet Growth (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Getaround connects safe, convenient, and affordable cars with people who need them to live and work. Our community includes guests who rely on our cars for on-demand mobility and hosts who share cars on our platform including those who operate their own car-sharing businesses.
Our connected car technology allows guests to book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys. Cars are parked 22 hours a day on average. When we share cars, we don’t need as many on the road, which means fewer accidents, reduced traffic, and less space required for parking. Car sharing modernizes mobility by allowing people to connect multiple forms of efficient transportation for any type of use case.
Studies show that when car sharing is available, people drive less and drive vehicles more appropriate for their use case, which can reduce household carbon emissions by up to 40%. Also, shared cars are used more frequently and retired more quickly, accelerating the adoption of newer, more energy-efficient vehicles.
The Manager of Sales and Account Management is one of the most critical positions we are looking to hire in 2021. We are looking for an individual with the ability to lead the sales strategy for an organization while still being able to support each of our sales professionals in the management and growth of their business.
The Sr. Sales Manager, Enterprise & Key Accounts will report directly to the Sr Director of Sales where they will be a key leader owning our Enterprise customer segment.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and oversee the Enterprise sales team and all stages of the funnel
- Create and implement a clear process for growing existing fleets on the platform and acquiring inbound & outbound leads
- Refine and perfect our sales pitch to increase new fleet conversion, accelerate existing fleeting growth, and closing strategic deals
- Build the playbook for attacking new and established verticals, with a unique set of value propositions
- Understand the needs of the business, and build a plan for achieving supply related growth goals
- Prepare custom deals that leverage internal and external data that satisfy the strategic and financial objectives of both Getaround and its key partners
- Pitch new prospects on the growth opportunities associated with carsharing
- Work cross functionally to support key growth initiatives, acting as the Enterprise vehicle acquisition and existing supply partner expert
- Understand the ins and outs of the existing fleet to be used as a lever for new GTM strategies
- Work with our operations team to appropriately forecast our operations needed to onboard all vehicles sold on a weekly and monthly basis
- Build monthly and quarterly OKRs and sales targets that push the team to consistently grow the business month over month
What you’ll need
- 7+ years experience in sales with 5+ years in a sales management role (having clearly demonstrated the ability to develop and grow a sales organization)
- Player-coach with a willingness to “get hands dirty” perfecting out the sales pitch and front line conversion strategy
- Experience iterating on sales processes and refining a sales approach to convert only the best customers
- Track record of building, motivating, inspiring, and leading a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and interest in owning, building, and growing a sale organization within a business
- Experience in Sales at Auto-tech company or other start-up environment
- Pre-existing relationships in the auto group industry
- Experience in a marketplace business
Benefits and Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Your own Udemy business account
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!