Technical Recruiter (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Getaround connects safe, convenient, and affordable cars with people who need them to live and work. We aim to create the world’s best car-sharing marketplace with proprietary technology and data that make sharing vehicles superior to owning them. Our community comprises guests who rely on our cars for on-demand mobility and hosts who share cars on our platform, including those who operate their own car sharing businesses. Our hosts and guests choose to use our platform because they trust in our ability to cultivate a safe and reliable marketplace.
Getaround is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with owning tech recruiting initiatives across our Engineering, Product and Business Technology teams. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the wonders of working at Getaround. The Recruiter should be creative, innovative and driven, which will help foster lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. Having an analytical mindset will be essential, this will help increase efficiency and keep track of candidates. We are building a world class recruiting team and looking for the best. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Getaround through our hiring.
What you'll do
- Manage Full-Cycle recruiting process
- Source top talent - Utilize your sourcing ability to attract the best talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers in building out their teams / orgs
- Initiate offers to close candidates by partnering with executive management, and other teams as necessary
- Help shape the future of Tech Recruiting at Getaround and be an integral part of the team
- Communicate effectively with both the candidate and the hiring manager to provide a memorable experience
- Be the face and brand of Getaround that shapes the company
- Be a team player and bring amazing creative ideas :)
What you'll need
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take initiative
- Experience working with an ATS (Lever, Greenhouse)
- Experience owning recruiting strategy and building robust processes
- 5+ years of Full-Cycle Technical recruiting experience
- Experience working with a wide range of hiring managers and managing expectations
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating offers
- Determination and drive to exceed expectations
- Desire to grow and build a world class recruiting team
- Ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas
Benefits & Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!