Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
As a Technical Program Manager, you will lead interdisciplinary programs that require you to understand the technical dependencies, plan around internal requirements, and drive projects forward with internal teams and stakeholders.
We are looking for an organized, process driven individual who has a tremendous sense of ownership and thrive in solving challenging problems. You will be focusing on the end-to-end product experience and delivering continuous process improvements. Your projects often span offices and time zones and it's your job to keep all stakeholders coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
What you'll be doing:
- Project manage complex cross-team, cross-functional initiatives. Interface with Product Managers, Engineers and Designers to estimate work efforts, manage resources and define milestones
- Support product management in the rollout of product updates internally and engage external stakeholders for adoption
- Understand technical implementation of product launches and drive technical milestones
- Challenge the status quo and foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, and continuous learning within Getaround teams
- Liaison between Getaround and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across functions
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive progress. Identify communication gaps and manage issue escalations
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights to provide performance analysis, risk assessment and timeline management
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of work experience in software, internet, and/or late stage tech companies
- Proven leader with excellent project management, problem solving/analysis, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify, develop, and implement process improvements and drive continuous improvement through solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to own and juggle multiple work streams simultaneously
- Highly detail-oriented
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!