CRM Manager Europe
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will own our CRM strategy for both Supply and Demand in Europe. You will be working with our data team to develop our business scenarios in order to personnalise our messages and increase retention. You will be working closely with our tech, demand, and supply teams to drive key communications. You will take a data-driven approach to creating and optimising campaigns, automations, A/B tests, segmentation and continual data analysis and experimentation.
What you'll work on
- Draw user segmentation, develop scenarios and define our CRM strategy, both on the business side and on the technical side
- Map customers’ and owners’ journeys, identifying CRM touchpoints and monitoring channel pressure.
- Following other departments’ briefs, build and execute campaigns across email, in-app, mobile and SMS messaging
- Customers: understand how and why they use the platform and build re-activation and repeat strategies
- Owners: maximise car availability through key features adoption (Getaround Connect, smart pricing…).
- Optimise campaigns to ensure the most effective approach (by constantly testing content, flows etc.).
- Assist the data department to make sure data is well organized to be used within our CRM, i.e. tool, user segmentation, rental characteristics etc.
Who you'll be working with:
- You're part of the growth team and will report to Lucas, our Head of Growth Marketing in Europe
- You will work closely with Marketing and Product departments
- Based in our Europe HQ in Paris
What you will bring to the team
- 1-2 years in CRM optimisation ideally in a start up/scale up environment
- Ideally already familiar with Iterable, the CRM tool we'll be using
- Driven, curious, and motivated to rapidly expand your CRM knowledge
- Highly detail-oriented, strong data and analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).