Sr. Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless car sharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
Getaround is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. This role will work cross functionally with Sales, Finance, Marketing and Local Operations. The Sales Ops analyst will create dashboards, recommend customer engagement tactics, update workflows to support scale, troubleshoot operational issues, make systematic enhancements that optimize Sales efficiency, and forecast user acquisition.
The Sales Ops Analyst will support Sales management as a centralized point of contact for expertise in our CRM, Sales KPIs, and maintenance of tools in the Sales stack.Our ideal candidate will have a proven record of using data to generate timely, accurate, and actionable insights along with the ability to prioritize work that achieves business goals.
What you'll be doing
- Enabling Sales leadership through target setting, pipeline analysis, forecasting opportunities, and projecting future sales using CRM data
- Measuring targets vs. Sales team capacity on a continuous planning cycle
- Scoping, implementing, and maintaining tools in the Sales stack
- Updating and automating workflows that support scale. Creating executive dashboards that communicate Sales health metrics and KPIs
- Creating ad-hoc reporting for stakeholders in Sales team performance
- Recommending systematic enhancements to Sales management that optimize the Sales funnel including process automation
- Using data to inform decisions, drive automated outreach campaigns, formulate hypothesis on operational improvements, and measure outcomes against hypothesized goals
- Providing planning support to Sales management; developing and iterating on ongoing customer health and deal management that drives customer and company revenue.
What you'll need
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- 3+ years experience in an analytics role in a fast-paced environment like tech, consulting, finance, strategy, or similar
- 2+ years experience managing CRM systems, including automated outreach programs
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with experience manipulating large data sets
- Experience presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner using a Business Intelligence tool like Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, GoodData, or other
- Experience presenting information such as project plans, roadmaps, and datasets in compelling slide decks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical teams, executives, and Sales management, across digital channels e.g. Slack, video conferencing
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects autonomously
- Experience with sales in a highly transactional, direct to consumer or peer-to-peer environment.
- Automotive enthusiast or passionate about mobility, transportation news, trends, and products
- Experience with peer-to-peer marketplaces
Benefits & Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, Wellness Fridays, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for you and your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!