Enterprise Account Executive
Nashville, TN or NYC /
Sales – Sales /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is on a mission to simplify residential and commercial construction lending. Since day one, our goal has been to create the best way to access and manage construction capital. Our vision is to create the industry standard for construction lending software; built to streamline the loan management process and provide unprecedented portfolio insights. We strive to empower lenders, borrowers, builders, and others with innovative technologies, changing the way the world gets built.
We are looking for determined Enterprise Sales professionals who understand the value of our product and can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the banking or asset management space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution for banking. An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities and exceeding quota, while thriving on solving real challenges for clients.
In this Role, You Will:
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Lead a cross-functional field team in delivering compelling demonstrations that display the Built value proposition
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects, in addition to developing qualification sessions to quantify ROI by asking excellent questions and listening
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Develop and progress opportunities and close software agreements in the banking and investment management markets
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting or equivalent professional experience
- FinTech or Banking experience are highly desirable
- 5+ years' experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex solution, using a consultative approach.
- Process oriented; always looking for ways to improve.
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the banking or asset management space, or a demonstrated ability to sell into either market
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience regarding back office banking operations
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million-dollar sales goals
- Superb interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/Ongoing (up to 70%)
- SaaS sales experience
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.