Program Manager, Legal Ops
Boise, ID (Hybrid) or Nashville, TN (Hybrid) /
Strategy & Shared Services – Legal /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking a Legal Ops Program Manager to report to the General Counsel and support the Legal and Compliance Department in their mission of providing exceptional legal and compliance services to the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, highly funded company.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, action-oriented, and tech-savvy. This position will rely heavily on your ability to adeptly manage multiple, competing priorities and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, work effectively across all levels, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
You will support, own and drive a variety of initiatives, including:
- Management of Built’s Contract Lifecycle Management software, Ironclad, including configuring legal templates
- Ongoing maintenance of legal records including NDAs, customer contracts, and other documents in Ironclad repository
- Contract quality management and calendaring of key dates (renewals)
- Management of agreement execution process through Ironclad and DocuSign
- Administering the procurement workflow and systems
- Managing the capitalization table in CartaSupporting special projects
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Providing additional administrative support for the General Counsel and Legal/Compliance Team as requested
- 2+ years working in a professional office
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- xcellent professional writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Carta, Ironclad (or other Contract Lifecycle Management (“CLM”) tools), Salesforce, Jira, AirTable, Zoom, Google Drive, Slack, DocuSign desired
Your Professional Strengths - The key characteristics that will be foundational for success in this role are:
- Calm and professional, even under pressure
- Obsessively organized --- get a thrill from creating and maintaining order
- Extraordinary customer service with an uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of those you are supporting
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with exceptional project management skills
- Versatile and willing to provide support in a variety of projects throughout the organization (team player mentality)
- Highly proactive in nature with an ingrained growth mindset
- Exemplify Built’s Guiding Principles
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.