Built is a growth-stage FinTech company that is on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction finance market. We strive to empower lenders, owners/borrowers, builders, inspectors, and more with innovative technologies that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and improve the experience of accessing and managing construction capital. Since 2017, we have doubled in size and tripled our client base. In 2019, we completed a Series B financing round of $35 million led by Goldman Sachs Investment Partners bringing our total funding to $59 million. Our rapid growth gives us the opportunity to invest in team expansion and development.
Built is on a mission to simplify residential and commercial construction lending. Since day one, our vision has been to create the industry standard for construction lending software, built to streamline the loan management process and provide unprecedented portfolio insights. We strive to empower lenders, borrowers, builders, and others with innovative technologies, changing the way the world gets built.
One area of intense focus for Built is reporting, both for clients and customers as well as for internal stakeholders. Built’s Insights team is hard at work on the product features that enable our clients and customers to get the most out of their data within Built. This includes data warehousing, in-app reporting, secure scheduled report delivery, and ad-hoc report generation where necessary. In addition to client needs, the Insights team is also instrumental in helping Built make sense of all of its internal data, allowing internal stakeholders to make informed, data-driven product decisions.
As a member of this team, you will...
- Help build the foundation for the future of reporting at Built
- Ship features that enable clients and customers to get the most out of their data
- Provide data that helps drive product decisions
- Participate in design and architectural conversations around data warehousing and report generation/building
- Encourage and build up your teammates
Success in this role will be defined by...
- Delivering the right solution at the right time with integrity
- Participating in driving our data warehousing and report generation architecture forward
- Communicating and collaborating with both technical and non-technical team members to arrive at negotiated decisions.
- Working across languages, environments, and teams to create the best solution from the information currently available
1-2 years of experience with these technologies will be helpful...
- ETL processes
- Looker or similar BI platform (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
It would help to…
- Have 2 years of experience in data engineering / software development
- Be a good communicator
- Possess a strong focus on customers, both internal and external
- Be able to work across teams to accomplish goals
- Have a dedication to the quality and ownership of your work product
- Have empathy and support for your teammates
Our Interview Process:
- Quick call with our Talent Manager
- Phone Screen with the hiring manager
- In-person conversations with a mix of relevant product and engineering team members and management
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with snacks, LaCroix, beer and bottomless coffee