Built Technologies is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Nashville. Recently named one of the 10 best tech startups in the area, we are experiencing a period of tremendous growth and have more than doubled in size and tripled our client base since January 2017. We founded Built to simplify the way capital moves into the construction industry. In late 2017, we took on a $21 million Series A investment from Index Ventures and Nyca Partners, enabling Built to capitalize on growth, team development, and bolstering investments in data utilization.
Built is on a mission to change the way the world gets built with software applications that streamline the $1.2T construction lending market. Our technology helps money safely and efficiently move from lenders (i.e. banks, hard money/private money lenders, credit unions, hedge funds, etc.) to those building the communities around us (new construction homes, home renovations, commercial construction projects, infrastructure, etc.). By digitizing this complex process, we can use data to help everyone involved make better decisions that impact the severity and volatility of real estate cycles - literally affecting everyone in the world. We are the winner of the Nashville Tech Council’s Growth Stage Company of the Year award, was named one of the Top Companies to Watch in FinTech by American Banker, and recently closed a substantial Series A investment. We are actively expanding our Customer Success team!
- The training team will be charged with ensuring every stakeholder in the process is delivered the content and program that they need in order to become a champion of Built.
- During implementation, the assigned trainer to a project will own the training and change management for:
- All Lender Users, Builders, Borrowers, Inspectors
- They will lead webinar trainings during implementation and onsite end-user training for Enterprise clients.
- They will use best practices to create learning systems that enable more rapid and complete adoption of the product.
- They will help create virtual content and should be comfortable making screen recordings and videos.
- Additionally, this team will be responsible for the initial onboarding period of all new Built hires.
- Tasks will include creating a new hire training program for all employees, iterating on that program as needed and creating individualized content for specific team needs.
- This team will create and deliver a standard method of training for all feature releases aimed at both internal and external stakeholders.
- This includes creating a standard approach to feature releases, including a communication plan, video, and screencasts for the LMS, training documentation, etc.
New Client Training
New Hire Training
New Feature Training
- A strategic thinker with the ability and desire to tactically execute
- The desire to teach others
- Deep product and industry knowledge and/or the drive to gain deep product and industry knowledge
- Exceptional communicator
- Enjoys the process of training
- Personal responsibility to see clients succeed
- Client facing comfort: the ability to create strong rapport quickly across a wide swathe of roles, demographics, and geographic regions
- Teach detailed technical information with ease
- Okay dealing with ambiguity as program development changes and individual client needs shift
- Comfort with start-up culture; able to see the areas needing attention and can stay solution-oriented during unclear times
- Able to follow the training plan as discussed and also to take the lead of shifting plan as needed to serve the client
- Views themselves as a partner to the implementation manager, following a project, change management and training plan while also always putting the customer front and center.
- Consultative skills essential
- Coaching skills essential: ability to meet trainee or client partner where they’re at and support them in their own development
- Equity minded and able to build trust amongst a diverse range of trainees
- Flexible and adaptable demeanor
- Travel expectation: 25%
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with snacks, LaCroix, beer and bottomless coffee
Dog friendly office