Nashville, TN /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
Built’s Insights team is hard at work on the product features that enable our clients and customers to get the most out of their data within Built. This includes data warehousing, in-app reporting, secure scheduled report delivery, and ad-hoc report generation where necessary. In addition to client needs, the Insights team is also instrumental in helping Built make sense of all of its internal data, allowing internal stakeholders to make informed, data-driven product decisions.
As a member of this team, you will...
- Help build the foundation for the future of reporting at Built
- Ship features that enable clients and internal stakeholders to get the most out of their data
- Provide data that helps drive product decisions
- Participate in design and architectural conversations around data warehousing and report generation/building
- Encourage and build up your teammates
Success in this role will be defined by...
- Delivering the right solution at the right time with integrity
- Participating in driving our data warehousing and report generation architecture forward
- Communicating and collaborating with both technical and non-technical team members to arrive at negotiated decisions.
- Working across languages, environments, and teams to create the best solution from the information currently available
Experience with these technologies will be helpful:
- ETL processes
- Looker or similar Business Intelligence platform (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
In addition to tech skills, it's important to:
- Be a good communicator
- Possess a strong focus on customers, both internal and external
- Be able to work across teams to accomplish goals
- Have a dedication to the quality and ownership of your work product
- Have empathy and support for your teammates
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive