Jr. Software Engineer (Integrations)
Nashville, TN /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
We believe in hiring professionals who aspire to solve complex problems in a complex industry using technology. We value individuals who are ambitious, passionate, self-motivated and have the ability to create opportunities at every turn. As our Jr. Integrations Engineer, you will work to improve our product offering by integrating the Built application with third-party vendors, making Built more powerful and simpler for banks to get their data into and out of Built. Integrations between Built and other banking system is a key component to the success of Built and this role will be crucial to that success. Our goal is not only to build excellent integrations, but also to build a first-class integration platform that we can use to spin up new integrations as quickly as possible. This is an ongoing effort, so there’s plenty of space for you to have a large impact both on this team and the company more broadly.
If you share in our passion for integrations and teamwork, our vision to change the way the world gets built, and our goal to lead the future in construction lending technology, we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be someone who...
- Is interested in learning how to integrate third party systems
- Has a good understanding of programming basics and fundamentals
- Is knowledgeable of modern development practices
- Has previously integrated a third-party API into their projects
- Is interested in working closely with Sr members of the team to level-up their skills and grow in their career
...and will have worked with at least some of these...
- Python 3 (Flask, SQLAlchemy, Luigi, etc)
- Rundeck, Jenkins, and GoCD
- AWS (EC2, ECR, ECS, Kinesis, SQS, CloudWatch, RDS, etc.)
- git and GitHub
- ...and many others!
...and will also...
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Write good documentation
- Maintain a strong focus on customers, both internal and external
- Believe that collaboration is the best way to achieve success
- Be dedicated to quality and ownership of your work product
- Be a tenacious and creative problem solver
*We are only considering candidates who are local to Nashville, TN at this time*
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive