Nashville, TN (Hybrid) /
Revenue Operations – Revenue Operations /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Salesforce Platform, the Salesforce Administrator will handle the day-to-day user support, support the build out and optimization of our Salesforce instance and assist in larger Salesforce projects. This person will work on a team supporting Salesforce and related systems including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Salesforce CPQ and Hubspot. This role is pivotal to continuing to make Built a talent destination where we attract and retain world-class talent, ensuring inclusion is at the cornerstone of all we do.
In This Role, You Will:
- Daily administration of Salesforce including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Develop, maintain, create, and improve validation rules, custom workflows, custom objects, fields, and formulas
- Monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Work with the Salesforce Platform Lead to identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations that meet business requirements
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Develop and execute testing and documentation
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- 4+ years Salesforce Admin/Configuration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience
- Certified Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via internal ticketing system(s)
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Flexible and self-directed
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service.)
- Some business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
- CPQ experience a plus
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.