Product Marketing Specialist
Nashville, TN /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As the liaison between the business, the product, and clients, the focus of the Product Marketing Specialist will be on driving the successful messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy of Built’s two lines of business. Your work will be backed by strategic marketing insights, customer research, market evidence (including competitors), and product life cycle analysis. This role will be responsible for providing product marketing support and materials to empower sales and customer support. Additionally, the Product Marketing Specialist will represent the voice of the customer and the market and will share this insight to help the product team understand user feedback, usage and adoption trends, and help to establish and measure success of new features.
You’ll work with our Product Marketing Manager to:
- Develop product positioning and messaging
- Create sales enablement materials – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales + customer success teams and develop the tools needed to support their processes
- Plan product launch plans – plan the launch and go-to-market strategies for product releases. Manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to ensure all internal stakeholders are prepared for product releases.
- Become an expert in market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how beat them
- Conduct research to specify market needs and requirements for current and future product opportunities.
- Support the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
What we're looking for:
- Marketing, business, or related degree. Equivalent experience also considered.
- 2-4 years of experience in a product-related role, preferably in a marketing environment.
- Preference given to candidates with a working knowledge of product documentation, SFDC, Hubspot + Pendo
- Ability to handle a high number of simultaneous projects and keep them on schedule, reporting on KPIs
- Must be able to manage the planning, development, and execution of marketing efforts for various products and/or lines of business, including product messaging and collateral.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and business problem solving skills, including financial analysis, ROI analysis, and customer segmentation.
- Must have the ability to translate product technologies into customer benefits.
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders. Must have excellent people skills and be comfortable interacting with staff, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Must be able to manage priorities on multiple projects with tight deadlines while still achieving exceptional results.
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive