Nashville, TN /
Shared Services /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
We are seeking a Compliance Analyst to support the General Counsel in designing, implementing, and maintaining a robust compliance program to support multiple business functions and services. This is an exciting opportunity for a person eager to demonstrate leadership and project management skills in a rocketship organization that provides extraordinary career opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, action-oriented, and tech-savvy. This position will rely heavily on your ability to adeptly manage multiple, competing priorities and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, work effectively across all levels, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
Your Professional Strengths
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with exceptional project management skills
- Can manage day-to-day responsibilities while improving processes for scale
- Polished professional who can confidently represent company in client-facing interactions
- High tolerance for ambiguity and open-ended projects
- Versatile and willing to provide support in a variety of projects throughout the organization (never says “that’s not my job”)
- Highly proactive in nature with an ingrained growth mindset
- Responding to customer audit/due diligence requests covering multiple subjects including information security, regulatory compliance, and general business information (~50% of total hours initially)
- Create and maintain a more streamlined and proactive program for responding to customer due diligence and audit requests
- Researching, drafting, implementing and maintaining company compliance policies.
- Creating sustainable compliance programs including training and documentation to ensure consistent adoption of compliance policies
- Managing vendors through the vendor lifecycle including renewals and annual reviews
- Coordinating compliance audits (e.g., SOC audits)
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Technical aptitude sufficient to understand technical information security questions and regulatory compliance frameworks and willingness to learn more
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft office proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in a professional office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a compliance function including with financial institutions, lenders, insurance companies, software companies
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zoom, and Google Drive
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive