Pricing Lead/Sr. Manager
Nashville, TN (Hybrid) /
Strategy & Shared Services – Corporate Development & Strategy /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking a Pricing Manager / Sr. Manager to own pricing and packaging strategy, execution, and governance across all products at Built. The role sits at the center of the business, working closely with senior stakeholders across functions including Strategy, Business Operations, Product, Revenue Operations, Sales, and Finance to shape or long-term pricing strategy and refine packaging across all products. This role will require a strong understanding of Built’s products, value propositions, competitive landscape, and long-term strategy, ensuring that each of our pricing and packaging decisions pushes Built closer towards achieving our goals.
In this role, you will:
- Enable Built to accelerate growth at scale by creating, defining, and refining pricing, packaging, and discounting frameworks across all products at Built
- Develop a pricing governance framework that drives standardization and consistency across our pricing decisions; this work will include threshold mgmt and approval processes aimed at increasing objectivity and reducing pricing variability amongst similar clients
- Test pricing strategies, analyze findings, and recommend pricing designed to maximize win rates and revenue growth
- Build tailored packaging to fit Built’s various customer profiles (lenders, owners, GCs, etc.) and their needs
- Establish pricing KPIs, monitoring, and reporting on performance vs. targets; work with cross-functional leadership to implement opportunities identified via these analytics
- Build and lead a Deal Desk that oversees the governance of those policies and procedures
- Provide a full view of Built’s competitive pricing positioning and its impact on our success in attracting and retaining target clients
- Work with GTM team on end-to-end pricing implementations, including communication and change management
- [Required] Deep experience in developing and maintaining B2B SaaS pricing and packaging frameworks
- [Required] Deep experience running and overseeing the governance of pricing policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience owning pricing/packaging decisions at a high-growth SaaS company
- Track record of successfully executing simultaneous projects across organizational boundaries
- Ability to build and leverage frameworks that distill complexity into simplicity
- History of presenting recommendations and influencing senior executives to approve them
- Capacity to things from multiple perspectives, understanding the business needs and value drivers of our prospects and clients
- Strong analytical capability, able to analyze large data sets and develop meaningful narratives
- Advanced experience with Excel and Salesforce
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.