Manager of Internal Training
Nashville, TN /
Client Services – Training /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
We’re looking for an exceptional Training Manager who will help drive our employee experience by delivering onboarding and ongoing training and ensuring every Built employee has the tools they need to deliver on Built’s ambition plans. .
At Built, we believe that training goes beyond providing information. We are investing in our team to make sure they have everything they need to change the way one of the largest global industries works. We’re looking for someone who knows how to set aggressive goals and exceed expectations, who will roll up their sleeves to get the job done, and can up-level an entire company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the delivery and training (virtual and in-person) of new and existing employees including: leadership training, change management, and ongoing development
- Work cross functionally to develop strategies and projects that make sure Built employees have the information they need, when they need it
- Strategize and find the balance between creating customized training to meet the needs of each division while operating at scale
- Develop new strategies for more effective and efficient training processes, tools, and techniques
- Use analytics to recommend / develop training programs that can be implemented, tracked, and improved
We’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in internal training, L&D, or organizational development — experience in SaaS, software, or tech highly preferred
- Experience leading training programs, creating content, developing training strategy, and implementing change management solutions
- Demonstrated success as a team leader
- A strategic thinker with track record of training success and a strong bias toward behavioral change
- Extreme ownership and the desire to build a best-in-class training program
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, meticulous attention to detail
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive