Sr. Sales Operations
Built is a growth-stage FinTech company that is on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction finance market. We strive to empower lenders, owners/borrowers, builders, inspectors, and more with innovative technologies that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and improve the experience of accessing and managing construction capital. Since 2017, we have doubled in size and tripled our client base. In 2019, we completed a Series B financing round of $35 million led by Goldman Sachs Investment Partners bringing our total funding to $59 million. Our rapid growth gives us the opportunity to invest in team expansion and development.
As our Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, you will enable our sales team and hold them accountable to excellent performance. You will own our SFDC instance and work with external and internal teams to ensure data quality and integrity. This role will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, Finance and Product.
You must be a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with users from all levels of the company. You should be able to provide sound business insight for building operational excellence as well as have a good understanding of sales cycles and deal desk and sales operations best practices. We are passionate about how you can help the sales organization be more strategic and efficient.
At Built, we are one team, we value respect and humility and are always willing to pitch in and help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building scalable processes and who enjoys working closely with sales and customer success teams. We are looking for someone who is hungry for challenges and possesses the emotional and technical smarts to tackle them.
Sales Process Optimization:
- Design process improvement to optimize sales team workflows related to pipeline management, forecasting, business reviews etc...
- Use data to identify and hold sales team accountable to key performance metrics
- Implement SFDC and process mechanisms to ensure compliance to best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve sales cross-functional processes
- Document standard operating processes into SFDC and other tools
Deal Desk Management:
- Create and manage deal approval flow, including pricing, contract term, SLA, and purchase agreement review
- Complete order booking & fulfillment processes within Salesforce & billing system
- Support vendor due-diligence questionnaires
- Manage external partner and vendor contract and referral processes
- Work closely with sales, finance & legal teams on all non-standard deals
- Work with legal to update contract templates to ensure alignment with business
- Work closely with sales and client success to train teams on best practices
- Be a cross-functional liaison with marketing and other client-facing teams to advocate for collateral and tools that sales teams need to be effective
Sales Technology and Tooling:
- Work with internal teams, vendors and outside consultants to maximize the value of our Salesforce, InsightSquared and other sales tools and systems
- Obsess over data quality and drive adherence to practices required to maintain it
- Research, recommend and implement evolution of tool structure as our product line, pricing and deal structures become more complex and drive changing needs
Qualifications: Background & Skills
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales operations and/or deal desk management, preferably for an enterprise software company
- Has previously managed Salesforce CRM automation and admin processes, with good understanding of data integrity within SFDC and related systems; SFDC certification preferred but not required
- SQL/Python/Looker preferred but not required
- Experience with direct, channel and partner sales ecosystems
- Revenue recognition knowledge
- Experience establishing and implementing best practices in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and take on challenges with a data-driven approach
- Track record of effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with limited guidance
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with snacks, LaCroix, beer and bottomless coffee