Nashville, TN /
Corporate Services /
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As a Recruiter at Built, you will be responsible for finding, hiring, and growing our Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Support teams. We are looking for an individual that is highly competent and keeps up with progressive technology. You will be involved in every stage of the recruiting process with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Design and own the entire recruitment process and logistics for our Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Support teams from top to bottom — from understanding Built’s teams and roles to identifying the right people to fill them.
- Become an expert in selling Built’s story, the exciting challenges our teammates get to tackle every day, and an unbeatable culture.
- Establish relationships with hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, and team style; use this information to attract top candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define and implement recruiting strategies that include assessing external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates.
- Attract, source, and screen applicants using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and conduct preliminary phone screen assessments.
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent.
- Define and consistently provide recruiting metrics and status updates to all stakeholders through reports, meetings, and email/Slack.
What you will need:
- You have 2+ years of recruitment experience, preferably in a SaaS or hyper-growth start-up environment
- You have impeccable interviewing skills; you also have recruitment skills and know-how that meets the social demand of today
- You thrive in a culture of learning and speed and a high sense of urgency
- Experience using an ATS – Lever a huge plus, but not required
- You believe in the highest recruitment standards, including an incredible candidate experience and a strong partnership with hiring managers
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive