Tallinn, Estonia /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrency trading, interest-bearing debit cards, and CFD-s will be soon accompanied by stocks and commodities putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
Our Dealing Department
The Dealing Team is in the heart of what we do enabling the best conditions for our customers and directly impacting our business goals. The department is currently only our Head of Dealing Andrei, which presents a rare chance to build a rapid career as the team will be scaling quickly in the near future. We are looking for an experienced Senior Dealer to work on all daily trading activities.
What's in it for you
- Rapid career growth being second in department;
- Join a modern brokerage (neobroker);
- Startup experience;
- Help build the department;
- Build a billion dollar company.
What you’ll do
- You will work on all daily trading activities, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis;
- Monitor trading accounts and generate reporting to management, compliance and customer support teams;
- Actively monitor price feeds and clients’ trading activity and exposures and investigate suspicious trades;
- Follow regulatory compliance and internal policies and procedures;
- Identify, investigate and solve client or operational issues and interact with customer support and engineering teams to troubleshoot;
- Ensure smooth operation of MT5 trading platform;
- Follow the given risk parameters for company's open exposures in different asset classes (FX, precious metals, commodities, cryptocurrencies, Index CFDs and other instruments available for trading in our trading venue).
What we're looking for
- Higher education in Economics or Mathematics;
- Relevant certification or qualification;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Knowledge of technical analysis;
- Knowledge of MT4 or 5 (Manager, Administrator, Trader) or other trading platforms;
- Knowledge of technology providers' platforms (PrimeXM, One Zero, Your Bourse etc);
- Readiness to work in rotational shifts;
- Very strong numerical and logical thinking and stress resistance;
- Great English.
Nice to have
- Proven track record in proprietary trading;
- Experience in algorithmic trading.
What we offer
- Stock package as you’re early to join a future unicorn;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- All kinds of perks and benefits to keep you happy;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center.
Sounds like you? We can't wait to hear from you. Apply now!