Retention & CRM Manager
Tallinn, Estonia /
Who we are
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies, an interest-bearing debit card, and CFDs will be soon accompanied by stocks putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
For the past two years, we’ve been focusing on building the core value for our users and creating an outstanding product. Exponential organic growth - we’re doubling our KPIs month on month - shows we’re leaping closer to our mission and now it’s time to take out the big guns.
We’re looking for a Retention Manager to take care of our biggest asset - customers. You’ll be a key player in the Marketing team leading all CRM and retention related activities. You’re the first person in the retention team, which gives you a unique opportunity to build the process from the grounds up. CRM tools, customer lifecycle management and segmentation as well as retention roadmap and insight management - you own them, you run them. You’ll wear different hats between strategy and daily execution, work closely with the Product team and directly impact our customer success.
Does the idea of increasing LTV, ARPU, DAU, and MAU make your legs shake with excitement?
Apply now and join us to Change the world.
What’s in it for you
- Build everything as you envision it - you can start from scratch with no legacy to slow you down;
- Choose all the tools you want to work with;
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions;
- Get immediate customer and business impact;
- Put together the future retention team;
- Share goals with the Product team for flawless collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Implement effective segmentation and LTV optimisation, developing robust digital customer journeys and driving the roadmap of marketing campaigns, with constant optimisation of retention activities to reduce customer churn and boost the customer yield.
- Personalise and tailor promotions and campaigns based on customer product preferences, lifecycle stage, and segment.
- Ensure the effective and consistent delivery of customer lifecycle and reactivation communication across all channels.
- Create clear retention plans and customer journeys, including detailed briefs for targeting, mechanics, and channel mix to reduce churn and grow ARPU.
What we’re looking for
- at least 2 years of experience in CRM marketing or customer success management in B2C product;
- experience managing the full CRM process from planning, budgeting, building, and executing a campaign to completing the post-analysis;
- understanding of different segmentation principles (value-based, frequency-based, etc.);
- experience with building, A/B testing, and optimising automated lifecycles;
- understanding of different retention techniques aimed at reducing churn and increasing yield;
- knowledge of managing bonus budget & optimising ROI;
- truly numerical and analytical mind;
- perfect match to Change values.
Nice to Have
- experience in implementing a refer-a-friend and/or a loyalty program;
- experience in working with automated CRM systems like Optimove, Braze, Marketo,, etc.
- experience with product analytics tools like Mixpanel or Amplitude;
- understanding app-specific event tracking;
- managing high-value/VIP users.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds interesting? Apply here and send us your CV along with a short motivational letter describing why you are just the right person for Change’s product marketing team and why Change is a great match for your dreams.