Customer Support/Verification specialist
Tallinn, Estonia /
Customer Support /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies will soon be accompanied by stocks and cash management putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
Our Customer Operations team
Our Customer Ops team consists of both support specialists and engineers. Great tech and smart solutions enable us to always offer maximum value to our users. Although just a team of 4 we've always achieved at least 20% over industry averages with our satisfaction rating and response time.
We don’t provide great customer support, we provide great customer experiences. It takes passion and commitment to be the best and we take pride in it. Our support specialists are multi-talents working across support, operations like KYC and payments and even compliance. Working tightly with tech and product teams you can see all sides of the business beyond support.
Small team means lots of responsibility but also lots of freedom and room to grow. Come join us!
What will you do
- Onboarding new users by verifying their identities manually in case of error and getting in touch with them when necessary;
- Dealing with customer account-related processes, including deposits and withdrawals;
- Work closely with our compliance team and report any suspicious activities or transactions taking place;
- Represent Change to its finest image and help our customers get the most out of our app and services by providing fast and professional support;
- Foster loyal long-term customers by showing them that we are there for them, care for their needs, and take their feedback seriously.
What we're looking for
- Previous customer support experience in a regulated industry;
- A personality that puts customers first, team second, and ego last;
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, and pay attention to details even in routine tasks;
- Skill to discover the reason for customer contact and eliminate the need for it to ever happen again;
- Stress tolerance to take responsibility of customer relations in a highly regulated field;
- Excellent verbal & written English language skills, any other language is a plus.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds interesting? Apply here and send us your CV along with a short motivational letter describing why you are just the right person for Change’s customer support team and why Change is a great match for your dreams.
NB! Please note that we do not consider applications without a motivation letter - for us the “why" always comes before the “what".