Tallinn, Estonia /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies, interest bearing debit cards and CFD-s will be soon accompanied by stocks putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
We hire a few but only the best. Our team members are usually highly senior, with full stack skillsets and insanely driven to make a difference in the financial industry. Coming together from 14 countries we’re here because of the shared mission.
We’re a company who operates differently – full autonomy, empowered people, bold goals and endless passion drive our success together. This demands a unique mindset and internal drive very few have and getting these unicorns on the team will be your mission. It’s a difficult job but also very rewarding. Every person you bring to the team has a massive impact on our path to enabling secure futures and you will be the ultimate driver of our success.
Your goal is to attract the very best talent to Change. You'll be responsible for everything recruitment on both strategic and execution level. From planning our hiring needs to sourcing and interviewing to deciding compensations and negotiating offers. Even our employer brand would be yours to run.
What's in it for you
- Autonomy over the whole function - you make all the recruitment related decisions;
- Recruit from any source and country - all that matters is finding the best people;
- Complex roles that are difficult to find but oh so rewarding;
- Work with super smart and engaged Hiring Managers;
- Collaborate with the whole team - small company means everyone is involved in hiring;
- Low rejection rate - once we have found the people, they mostly accept the offers because we're great at what we do;
- Change the world - you will personally choose the unicorns building the unicorn.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for full-cycle of recruitment ensuring all hiring goals are filled and high quality of hires:
- Understand, define and forecast the hiring needs of our teams;
- Create job specs, candidate profiles, and assessment criteria based on the input of hiring managers and your industry knowledge;
- Identify and source candidates to build a strong talent pipeline;
- Select the most effective sources for candidates (methods, channels, and locations) and screening methods, interview stages and formats based on data;
- Propose the compensation packages for offers and in collaboration with COO negotiate offers;
- Optimize, optimize, optimize. Data gives you the power to ensure every action is the shortest way to the goal;
- Build a win-win hiring process that makes candidates feel good regardless of the outcome;
- Coach hiring managers and team members to be great interviewers;
- Build our employer brand;
- Act as a spokesperson and represent Change in the recruitment community.
What we're looking for
- Proven success holding end-to-end responsibility over recruitment. Inhouse tech company experience preferred;
- Background in technical recruitment is a must;
- Ability to create recruitment strategy as well as execute the strategy yourself;
- Good understanding of the different roles and operations in a modern tech company;
- Basic theoretical understanding of product development, software engineering, and programming languages;
- Result- and data-driven mindset and approach to recruitment;
- Strong people skills to reach candidate's deeper sense of purpose and motivation;
- Self-starter to always proactively find areas for improvement and test new approaches;
- Experience building a successful employer brand is nice to have.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Our People Team
Our people are our biggest assets and we're working hard to keep every single person satisfied and engaged every day.
We would rather have a superstar team than a team of superstars. We strongly believe in the power of collaboration and knowledge sharing across teams. Even more we believe that if every person is individually driven and empowered, our big success is just a question of time. Our Core Principles describe our beliefs why and how we're building the team to Change the world.
People team's purpose is to build an empowered scalable high-performing team. Small but almighty, we are responsible for office environment, recruitment, onboarding, people development, performance and engagement as well as goal success of all our teams.