Performance Media Manager
Tallinn, Estonia /
Who we are
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies, an interest-bearing debit card, and CFDs will be soon accompanied by stocks putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
As a start-up, we've always believed that, before expanding the team, we first had to deliver a product that creates real value for our users. Our Marketing department is just a three-person show now but, with the mission bigger than life and our core KPIs doubling month to month, we're ready to scale.
We're looking for a Performance Media Manager to scale our acquisition through paid digital channels. Our goal is to become the go-to retail investing app in Europe in the next 2 years and you will be a key driver in this success. With a background in paid social, search and display advertising, you're a jack of all trades successfully juggling strategy and daily execution with help from external agencies.
What’s in it for you
- Build as you envision - you can start from scratch with not much legacy to slow you down;
- Choose all the tools and platforms you want to work with;
- Scale across 28 EU countries;
- Set up your the-sky's-the-limit budget (with positive ROI in mind);
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions;
- Create immediate customer and business impact;
- Put together the future acquisition team.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and implement a scalable performance media strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of quality-driving paid acquisition channels;
- Manage all online ad campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google, programmatic and more in collaboration with external agencies;
- Guide A/B tests, incrementality tests and spend scaling tests on paid media campaigns to identify what works best from the revenue perspective;
- Determine forecasts and budgets to exponentially grow the number of paid first-time traders while achieving targeted ROI and positive KPI trends;
- Test new ways to grow our user base through alternative performance-based marketing channels (i.e. affiliates, influencers, direct buys, etc.).
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years' experience in Performance Media and an expert in Paid Social or Programmatic;
- Strong track record in managing the full acquisition cycle from planning, budgeting, executing a mobile marketing campaign to completing the post-analysis;
- Strategic understanding of how to improve digital media campaign performance through optimisation of copy and creative;
- Solid knowledge of building a paid media campaign, including placement of pixels, attribution, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and results tracking to demonstrate direct campaign results;
- Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting, including management of dashboards with data on CPI, CPA and ROI metrics;
- Perfect match to Change values.
Nice to Have
- Interest in crypto and/or FinTech space;
- Experience with creative management platforms like Bannerflow, Instapage, etc;
- Familiarity with mobile marketing analytics and attribution tools like AppsFlyer or Adjust;
- Working with affiliates and affiliate networks.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds like you? Apply now