Payment Processor (Summer Job)
Who are we
Change is a fast-growing financial technology startup aiming to make investing simple and affordable for everyone. Our international team, strong culture, and ambition to change the world make us a unique collective with a lot to offer. We are based in Tallinn city center in an awesome office with a full fridge and ping-pong table on the roof for after-work fun.
First time ever we are offering summer jobs for reliable and trustworthy people who want to gather experience in a startup environment. It's a rare opportunity to see how a global FinTech startup is built having no to little previous work experience.
Join us for the summer and experience our unique startup culture, working with an ambitious team of 12 nationalities and make nice bucks on top of it.
Get a 100 EUR bonus if you start on Wednesday, 10th of July.
What will you do
- Processing payments;
- Checking verification status of users;
- Reporting suspicious activities and transactions (you will be provided a full guide what it means).
Who are we looking for
- 18 years or older;
- Ability to pay attention to details in routine tasks;
- Strong computer skills on a Macbook;
- B2 or higher level English skills;
- No criminal record;
- Living in Tallinn;
- Experience in a similar role processing sensitive data with no room for error preferred but not expected.
What we offer
- Unique shot to obtain startup experience;
- English practice in a fully English speaking environment;
- Inspiring international team and work environment;
- Weekly lunch, snacks and small perks;
- Opportunity for a future career at Change;
- Hourly salary of 5,5 Euros gross.
Sounds interesting? Apply here and send us your CV along with a short motivational letter why you'd like to join us.