Lead DevOps Engineer
Tallinn, Estonia /
Product Engineering /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies will soon be accompanied by stocks and cash management putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
Our Product Team
Everybody takes full responsibility for the product quality and every line of code they ship. This means writing automated tests to ensure your code works correctly, doing real-time production monitoring and fixing any issues that come up. We have 12 full stack engineers and quickly growing.
Our cross-functional teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy. As part of the engineering team, you'll work directly with engineers in a dynamic, open environment, employing the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering, and utilizing the best in class tools and frameworks building a highly distributed, scalable FinTech product.
We are looking for a highly Senior DevOps engineer to join as the first DevOps and take end to end responsibility for monitoring system health and building tools to help engineers and QA.
What will you do:
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity;
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and availability in the Cloud;
- Collaborate with our SRE Engineers and Software Engineers;
- Troubleshoot Cloud and Linux issues and respond to after-hours escalations;
- Build and maintain a monitoring framework and enforce across the empire;
- Make sure infrastructure is PCI compliant and own the PCI maintenance schedule.
What we're looking for
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of experience managing AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, ECS, EB, RedShift, Elasticache, VPN, S3);
- Experience with working with infra orchestration and configuration management tools such as Cloudformation, Ansible , CDK;
- Knowledge/experience with modern logging and monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, Papertrail;
- Understanding/experience of microservices approach (containerization services such as Docker);
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures;
- Experience with CI/CD practices (Jenkins, etc);
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Aws Linux.
Nice to have
- Security experience a plus;
- Mobile logging and monitoring solutions like Sentry;
- Experience with Tenable.io;
- Experience in Trendmicro;
- Understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds like you? Apply now and Change the world with us.