Customer Support/Verification Specialist - Estonian language
Tallinn, Estonia /
Customer Support /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrencies will soon be accompanied by stocks and cash management putting us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people around the world.
Our Customer Operations team
We don’t provide great customer support, we provide great experiences. Our customers are everything. It takes passion and commitment to be the best and we take a lot of pride in it. Our support specialists are multi-talents working across support, operations like KYC and payments as well as compliance. Working tightly with tech and product teams you can see all sides of the business beyond support.
Our Customer Ops team consists of both support specialists and engineers. Great tech and smart solutions enable us to always offer maximum value to our users. Although just a team of 4 we've always achieved at least 20% over industry averages with our satisfaction rating and response time.
Small team means lots of responsibility but also lots of freedom and room to grow. Come join us!
What will you do
- Onboarding new users by verifying their identities manually in case of error and getting in touch with them when necessary;
- Dealing with customer account-related processes, including deposits and withdrawals;
- Work closely with our compliance team and report any suspicious activities or transactions taking place;
- Represent Change to its finest image and help customers get the most out of our app and services by providing fast and amazing support. Especially helping our dear supporters from our home country;
- Foster loyal long-term customers by showing them that we are there for them, care for their needs, and take their feedback seriously.
What we're looking for
- Previous B2C customer support experience in a regulated industry, startups preferred;
- Excellent Estonian and English language skills, any other language is a plus;
- A personality that puts customers first, team second, and ego last;
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, and pay attention to details even in routine tasks;
- Stress tolerance to take responsibility of customer relations in a highly regulated field;
- Deep wish to make people's lives better and permanently solve customer's problems.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds interesting? We can't wait to hear from you!