St. Louis, Missouri /
Consulting – Collaborative Strategies, Inc. /
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI) is a St. Louis-based management consultancy serving for-profit and not-for-profit businesses since 1983. We are entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs. We have clients in nearly 50 different industries that rely on our expertise in executive search, talent management, strategic planning and business succession planning. Our executive search practice utilizes a distinctive, adaptive approach to match top leaders with great opportunities at our client organizations. To learn more about the firm, please visit http://www.getcollaborative.com.
The practice has grown rapidly, and CSI now seeks an executive recruiter to join us during this exciting time. In this role, you will conduct full lifecycle recruiting on behalf of clients focused on finding the right quality (not quantity) and cultural fit. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients on searches in any field of business. While many of our search opportunities come from existing clients, you will also have the opportunity to identify and secure new business relationships.
Reporting to the President, key accountabilities include:
1. Full Lifecycle Recruiting – Be responsible for searches from beginning to end, including creating a compelling job posting, sourcing qualified candidates, interviewing, developing offers and completing reference checks. Work alongside the client throughout the entire interview process, co-facilitating interviews and ultimately leading clients to make an informed hiring decision.
2. Candidate Sourcing – Cultivate relationships to maintain a pool of potential candidates. Ensure we have access to a wide range of diverse, qualified professionals through both networking and identifying the appropriate advertising venues to raise awareness. Utilize professional networks and online resources to generate candidate leads. Ensure there is diversity in the candidate pool.
3. Onboarding: Assist client in the preparation of offers and compensation packages for selected candidates. Partner with clients to prepare a “First 90 Day” onboarding process, including the establishment of mutually agreed measurements of success. Stay in contact with clients and new hires to help ensure a smooth transition.
4. Client and Candidate Experience – Create and maintain a positive relationship with clients and candidates to uphold our outstanding reputation by treating them with dignity and respect. Facilitate productive meetings with clients to understand their needs, expectations, company background and culture and other important information that will aid in finding the right candidate. Communicate with clients and candidates in a consistent and timely manner.
5. Business Development - Create and maintain productive, on-going relationships with key decision-makers and senior executives at prospective and existing client organizations. Lead marketing meetings with prospective clients. Develop compelling proposals for client engagements.
6. Practice Development – Take a leadership role in growing awareness of CSI’s executive search practice in the St. Louis community. Get involved in networking, teaching, speaking, and community service. Participate in relevant professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field required. Masters in a relevant subject area (MBA, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.) is a plus.
- At least seven years of experience in talent acquisition conducting full lifecycle recruiting activities.
- Proven experience doing recruitment marketing to get the most exposure possible for the open position and identify the best talent.
- Strong project management and implementation skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
- Intelligent, professionally mature self-starter with solid team building skills.
- Must be client-oriented and responsive with a high sense of urgency. Should enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and making connections.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident and professional demeanor balanced by evidence of empathy. Should possess an executive presence.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested, qualified and ready to take the next step, apply on-line at www.getcollaborative.com/careers. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential.
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. is a St. Louis-based consulting firm with a dedicated search practice and has been connecting talent with opportunity since 1994. We take pride in matching talented leaders seeking mission-critical endeavors with entrepreneurial organizations. For more information, visit us at www.getcollaborative.com. To view our job board, visit getcollaborative.com/careers.
| Equal Opportunity Employer |