Sales Development Representative
New York, NY
Full-Time, On-Site /
Who we are…
DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools to ensure communication between patients and doctors is a more accessible, modern and seamless experience. Currently serving over 3,600+ practices, DearDoc enables doctors to focus on what they do best: providing great patient care.
Working with teammates all over the world, we enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment where people rally around a shared vision, advance quickly within the company, and are invigorated by our fun, fast-paced culture. Truly…we have a LOT of fun.
We’ve been doing this since 2019 and we’d like to think we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who will make us better.
Our SDRs are hungry, sales focused teammates who want to grow quickly within the fast-paced world of startup tech sales. Uncompromising, up for some competitive fun, and always excited to celebrate each other's wins, this team truly works just as hard as they play. SDRs have a potential fast track promotion to Account Executives in 6-9 months based on performance and company needs.
Location: NYC Office
Salary Range: This role has a 40k base and an uncapped commission structure, with on target earning for your first year around 65K OTE.
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Weekly Lunches
- Wellness Benefits (ex: Gym membership)
- Commuter Benefits
- CitiBike Membership
- HealthAdvocate Services
- Teladoc Services
- 4 Months Fully Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Free Mental Health Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match
- 11 Paid Holidays
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Qualifying potential prospects through scripted, outbound calling efforts
- Creating a pipeline for net new Revenue
- Utilizing SalesForce to schedule qualified, vetted medical practices with DearDoc Account Executives
- Reporting key findings about leads to the Sales Development team
- Assisting the Sales team throughout the sales cycle
- Weekly 1:1s & Listening Sessions for Career Development
- Continually honing your sales skills, growing within the DearDoc Sales team
- Meaningfully contributing to team meetings, trainings, policies, strategy and culture
Skills & Background
- You are coachable, flexible and hungry
- You hit the ground running and your drive to succeed is unmatched
- You are an achiever. If you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, lets chat...
- Enthusiasm is your middle name
- Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good at, it's something you LIVE. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't in your vocabulary
- You enjoy a startup work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations as you grow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
$40,000 - $65,000 a year
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. We look forward to reviewing your background and connecting shortly to learn more about you! In the meantime….CHECK US OUT!