Sr. Product Manager ( Remote - Anywhere in US)
At Fable, we believe we must work to put the omnipresent mobile screen in service of our mental well-being. Our mission is to deliver the world’s best social experience with exceptional stories. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our distributed team in building the world’s best platform for social reading and exceptional stories.
What You’ll do
· Develop a product vision, strategy and roadmap for a core pillar of the Fable platform
· Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, feedback, product usage data, and competitive analysis
· Own features end-to-end from concept through successful execution to deliver meaningful business impact
· Partner with engineering and design to drive execution against an ambitious roadmap of innovative features
· Define, track and utilize key funnels and metrics to iterate on features that drive product adoption
We are looking for
· 4+ years of product management experience w/ a growth mindset
· Experience with social or consumer mobile products a plus
· Proven track record of delivering high impact features that drove meaningful business results
· Experience in using data as part of your decision-making process
· Experience leading product development teams in an Agile environment
· Passionate about user experience and a sharp attention to detail
· Self-motivated with a love for stories and reading
· Comfortable in an early stage start-up environment
Please include in your application
· 3 of your favorite books and tell us why you like them
Why you’ll love working at Fable
· Work on a purpose driven product
· We are a tech company with the soul of an artist
· We are an early stage start-up and a constant work in progress. So, to borrow from Douglas Adams, “Don’t Panic”
· Our culture is open and transparent
· We have no time for bureaucracy - We want leaders, not spectators.
· Attending meetings is not a thing at Fable, so you will need to be resourceful, hands-on and solve problems
· We listen, understand, and consider before we judge
What does all this mean to you?
· You will be working with a group of diverse, creative people distributed geographically.
· We support each other in our curiosity and creativity
· We trust each other to set our own schedule and get things done
· You can count on us to count on you, every single day
· Flexibility - you can be based out of any location within the U.S
· Competitive pay package & benefits
Fable brings the world of stories to everyone. We deliver the world’s best social experiences with exceptional stories in service of mental wellness. Time is the new premium; and we all feel the stress of daily demands on our time. While we know that reading increases mental well-being, many consider it a burden. Fable’s experts combine design, curation and private social to make reading interactive and fun. Fable originals, discussion guides and summaries make reading easy and interesting. We select stories to suit your mood, time and interests. We help put your mobile screen in service of your mental wellness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are a gender-balanced team committed to diversity and an inclusive environment.