VP of People
Employee Success – Employee Success /
Getlabs enables healthcare organizations to make informed medical decisions remotely by sending nearby medical professionals to patients.
As the nationwide leader for healthcare delivery, we partner with the leading healthcare organizations to collect critical diagnostic information including lab tests, biometrics, vitals, imaging. And our service is open to all via our direct to consumer service for lab appointments. Simply pick a time and place and a Getlabs specialist comes to draw your lab tests.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors like Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
About the Role:
At Getlabs we believe that happy employees = happy patients. Therefore we spend our days obsessing about the employee experience. If a supportive culture, growth opportunities, and open communication with leadership are important to you then we would love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a VP of People to help shape the department as we grow. You’ll be an integral part of the team and a stakeholder in how we build our employee experience & services. The team values collaboration and you’ll be asked to contribute to what and how we build out our systems and processes.
A Bit About You:
- You treat others as you wish to be treated and care deeply about the experience of others
- You have a passion to progress & innovate on the working experience of frontline workers and want to make a difference
- You build programs with the most marginalized at the center
- You care about the quality of your work and strive to deliver the best possible service to our employees
- You believe that the little things make the difference
- You’re known for your frameworks, shortcuts & hacks
- You love making decisions based on data
- You have an aptitude for automation, technology, and systems.
- You’re hungry to learn new skills and adopt new tools that make us work smarter vs harder
- You have excellent communication skills and have a reputation for bringing joy to the teams you work on.
- You bring creativity to your work and think outside of the box.
- You have seen scale and are comfortable building processes & programs for 800+ employees
- Compliance doesn’t drain you, you actually find it kinda fun!
- You have a minimum of 10+ years of experience running a human resources department in a progressive, large scale organizations.
- You have experience managing a remote, non-exempt workforce
- You are comfortable with multistate compliance including NY, CA, AZ, TX & IL
- You have experience executing compensation strategy at scale in a fast-paced organization
What you’ll do:
- Managing workforce analytics & systems
- Managing payroll
- Managing our Business Partner strategy & team
- Managing People Team roadmap
- Managing Compliance
- Owning Leveling
- Owning Competencies
- Owning Compensation, Benefits & Wellbeing Strategy
- Compensation & benefits modeling, compliance & management
- Owning auditing & reporting
- Purpose-driven organization
- Remote team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Parental Leave up to 14 weeks fully-paid
- 12 Company Holidays including Juneteenth & Indigenous Peoples Day
- Growth opportunities built into the team HC plan
- Supportive & transparent culture with access to the CEO
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.