Chief Product Officer
Product – Product /
Getlabs enables healthcare organizations to make informed medical decisions remotely by sending nearby medical professionals to patients.
As the nationwide leader for delivering healthcare anywhere, we partner with the leading healthcare organizations to collect diagnostic tests including labs, vitals, biometrics. And our service is open to all via our direct to consumer service for lab appointments. Simply pick a time and place and a Getlabs specialist comes to draw your lab tests.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors like Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare anywhere.
About the Role:
The Chief Product Officer will be a key member of the executive team. They will set a product vision that aligns with our company plan and financial and strategic goals. They will be responsible for outlining a product strategy and tactical roadmap that will bring our vision to life.
The CPO is process oriented and customer focused, incorporating customer feedback to ensure that we prioritize development based on value to the customers, partners, and associated impact to the business. The CPO will ensure that we have a data driven approach to product development and lead and grow a thriving team.
The ideal candidate has significant experience in high growth health-tech businesses.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and own the vision for our products
- Thoughtfully develop and flawlessly execute product roadmap and product strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness through new working practices, collaboration and partnerships
- Build and mentor a winning product team
- Lead the strategic planning and prioritization processes and manage the product capital spend planning and allocation against strategy
- Be responsible for Product Metrics, KPIs and OKRs
- Build effective relationships cross-functionally
- Manage, measure and report on the required quality, scope, budget and outcomes of delivery projects to the appropriate stakeholders, ensuring that overall product portfolio risks and dependencies are appropriately managed and communicated
A bit about you:
- You have 10+ years of experience leading product teams
- You have experience in a high-growth healthcare businesses, ideally with mixed experience across consumer and B2B products
- You have experience building, managing, and iterating product development practices, operating rhythms, and cross-functional structures across stages of growth (e.g., customer feedback processes, roadmapping, strategic planning)
- You have a proven record of being a structured and analytical decision-maker
- You move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are a fast learner, humble, have a high growth mindset, and welcome ambiguity
- You are an excellent cross-functional collaborator with high EQ
- You are outcome focused and never lose sight of the need to ship product and deliver results
- Ideally you will combine a successful story in both a pure start-up as well as a more established company. This will enable you to bring perspective that will set you up to be successful during the early days, whilst also understanding what structure is required in a more established company
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.