Patient Experience Representative
Phoenix, AZ /
Getlabs provides safe and easy at-home lab appointments. Rather than needing to go to a laboratory and sit in a waiting room, patients just pick a time and we send a phlebotomist to draw their samples. Once collected, we deliver to top national laboratories including LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics.
Across healthcare, the stress and inconvenience of needing to go to medical facilities deters patients from following through with medical appointments. That is why Getlabs’ mission is to create the infrastructure and network for mobile care. We believe all patients - regardless of their means - deserve access to medical appointments from the convenience of their homes. Join us and let’s transform the healthcare experience to be delightful for patients.
Our team has extensive domain expertise in technology, operations, and phlebotomy with team members from Y Combinator, Uber, Sonder, Cisco Systems, LabCorp, and Quest Diagnostics. Getlabs is backed by prominent venture capital firms including PivotNorth, Liquid 2, Tusk, Rosecliff, and more.
As a Patient Experience Representative you will help us service patient questions and requests, handle patient escalations, and take our patient experience to the next level. You will be responsible for handling patient calls, texts, and emails. Our Patient Experience Team is responsible for speaking directly with patients and physicians and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our patients are met.
Your schedule will fluctuate based on business needs, and you will be provided at least 1 week notice to any change to your schedule. It could include days worked, as well as time of day.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all our patients via phone, text, email and chat
- Coordinate with doctors and physicians to retrieve lab orders
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve patients issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our local city teams assisting mobile specialists and provide ongoing updates to patients
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of post-secondary education
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience (lab environment, retail, contact center, hospitality, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, text, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills and ability to learn new technologies
- Reliable mode of transportation
- While our teams work remote, you must have a quiet place to work and reliable internet
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes