Mobile Phlebotomist (Philadelphia, PA)
Philadelphia, PA /
Clinical Operations – Clinical Operations /
Getlabs enables healthcare organizations to make informed medical decisions remotely by sending nearby medical professionals to patients.
As the nationwide leader for healthcare delivery, we partner with the leading healthcare organizations to collect critical diagnostic information including lab tests, biometrics, vitals, imaging. And our service is open to all via our direct to consumer service for lab appointments. Simply pick a time and place and a Getlabs specialist comes to draw your lab tests.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors like Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mobile Phlebotomist interested in joining a high-growth stage startup with strong experience in working in hospitals, in office, or mobile environments. Candidates must maintain a high standard of excellence with minimal supervision.
Above all, we are seeking candidates who are friendly, empathetic, compassionate, and genuinely care about patients. Although we provide mobile phlebotomy, we see ourselves as a patient experience company first and foremost. For that reason, we believe the quality of our specialists is the secret sauce for Getlabs. Every interaction with patients is an opportunity to deliver a thoughtful and amazing experience.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Visit patients in their home or office, drive to and from appointments, drop samples off at patient service centers or laboratories
- Follow safe and accurate blood collection procedures and processing of specimens, with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to adapt in a rapid high-growth environment
- Maintain close communication with the operations and patient experience team during business hours
What we are looking for:
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency
- 1 year of phlebotomy experience (mobile phlebotomy experience preferred)
- Experience processing samples
- Certification from a national agency such as American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Able to pass a standard background check
- Bonus Qualifications: Fluent in Spanish
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic we have decided to require vaccination as a condition of employment for any employee who is in contact with patients.
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.